Schulich Leader Scholarships are open to all graduating high school or Cégep students across Canada who have an interest in pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) at one of our partner universities.
In order to become a Schulich Leader and receive the scholarship, a student must first be selected by their high school or Cégep as a Schulich Leader Nominee. High schools (outside of Quebec)* may select one Nominee each, while Cégeps may select two.
Nominees must possess at least two of three criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Outstanding community, business or entrepreneurial leadership
- Financial need**
Nominees must be enrolling in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) degree at one of our partner universities.
Nominees must be graduating from their high school or Cégep in the 2015/2016 academic year
Nominees must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Submission deadline for the school is February 2, 2016
Visit the website for details: http://schulichleaders.com/
- List their top three achievements (academic or other)
- Write a 600 word essay demonstrating why they would make a great Schulich Leader
- Write an optional essay to outline extenuating circumstances that put the Nominee at an economic disadvantage
- 2 reference letters ( at least 1 academic)
- Submit to your counsellor by January 15th if you would like to be considered for school nomination